Monday, December 30, 2013

Omakase

For those who don't know, Omakase is Japanese for, "I'll leave it to you". It is usually a style of ordering at Sushi restaurants. You tell the sushi chef you want Omakase and they make you what they think you should eat. A lot of people like this shit, but I think it's for dickheads. Why would I leave it up to the chef to pick what I eat? What if the chef was a faggot and preferred to eat a lot cock fish? He'll be serving that to me all night. I don't want that. No one would. And besides, this is America. Americans like to choose what they eat. What if I wanted a chicken fried steak? Is the chef going to serve me some chicken fried steak in his Omakase menu? He better because in America the customer is always right.

1 comment:

  1. First time poster, but have been with you since YELP. Please bring some 2014 shit to the table.

    ReplyDelete