Monday, June 8, 2009

Almost 200 email responses within 24 hours

God damn. I received almost two hundred emails from horny men ranging from young mechanics working in a garage to sixty year old lawyers wanting to cheat on their wives. A lot of the men attached mugshots of their faces and dicks. These people have no clue. Wheres the romance?

This is disconcerting because many of the men emailing me with long personalized emails are pretty good looking(no homo). A lot of them have normal lives and families.

Most of them of course are just single lonely men who jump at the chance to have sex: even if it's with an old no legged one armed divorced woman. If I would have said I was also blind with an eye patch, my results would probably be the same.

Hell, I might have gotten even more emails. Some men like pirate girls. Or maybe they'll just fuck anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment