Sunday, June 7, 2009

Would men fuck anything?

I wanted to find out if men in my area are desparate for sex. I posted an ad on craiglist posing as a handicapped woman seeking a male companion. Below is the post I made. I will post the email responses I get from these unsuspecting men once they're available.


Handicapped woman seeking man for sex - w4m - 47 (Fullerton)

Date: 2009-06-07, 8:37PM PDT



Hello boys. I really don't know how to say this, but I'm just kinda looking for sex. I feel embarassed for saying this, but I haven't had sex since my husband left me. I don't have any legs and only one of my arms work(long story. boating accident). I currently work from home and have some inhome assistance. I'm usually free any time during the week since my work schedule is flexible.

I have light brown hair and hazel eyes. I would be about 5'9 if I had legs and people say I look younger than my age. I'm looking for men between the ages of 25-60. I'm really not that picky as long as you're clean and well mannered. I'm sorry I can't post a picture here because if my family sees this it would be so embarassing for me. Please email me if you're interested and maybe we can swap pictures and possibly get together.

Rachael


Location: Fullerton
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments:

Post a Comment