Saturday, August 29, 2009

Craiglist. Want to learn how to walk like a black man? Got rims to trade?

I made this post on craiglist to see if anyone wanted to learn how to walk like a black man. I've never seen this type of service advertised before. If this service existed I would be the first to sign up because I would totally want to be able to walk like a black man. Anyways the post is below here. I will add the email responses I get once they're available.

_____________________________________________

Okay here it is. I'm offering my services to you as a black man. Have you ever wondered how a black man can walk the way he does? The swagger, the confidence, the bounce the poise. What is it? If you're not black you aren't born with it. Good news is you can always learn. If you want to learn you have to learn from a black man because that's where this walk originates from. Others try to immitate, but they don't get it right. The leave out the important parts. They leave out the details.

I'm offering my services to you in exchange for some rims. That's right. I'll teach you how to walk like a black man for a set of 18" rims. I'll also accept 19" if you got those, but no smaller. They don't necesarrily have to be chrome, but that would be nice. If they're spinners, then I'll throw in a free session of learning how to talk like a black man. You know, that smooth deep deep charming way to talk to a woman.

Learning how to walk like a proper black man is not easy. The learning session should take about four hours. I will teach you step by step and make sure you're actually catching on before we move on. By the end of our time together you will be walking like a 100% legit black man. Nobody will ever question your background. If it weren't for your skin color all the brothas out there will think you're one of their own.

If you're interested in this trade, go ahead and send me an email and we can go from there.

Best regards,

Trey D.
Authentic Black Man

No comments:

Post a Comment