Friday, September 4, 2009

LOOKING FOR FIRED UP LIBERAL ACTIVISTS! (Central OC)

I decided to fuck with this broad. She made a job posting on craiglist looking for some young liberal activists to go door to door to sign people up to vote.

Here is her original posting.

_______________________________

Title: LOOKING FOR FIRED UP LIBERAL ACTIVISTS!

Are you progressive, enthusiastic and ready to make a difference?

The Democratic Party needs hard working canvassers to go door-to-door registering people to vote in Orange County.
Pay is weekly at $10.00/hr to start, plus gas.
NOT paid per signature OR by commission!!!
Work environment is very young, flexible and casual- great for students!

Email resumes to Gredna at *****@gmail.com or 562 ***-3932

_______________________________

And here is the email I sent her.

Hi Gredma,

I saw your liberal activist posting on Craiglist. I think I would be able to offer a lot of value to your group. First let me start by saying I am not a liberal. Infact I despise liberals, but don't let that sway your decision to hire me. As a conservative republican I have the work ethic to help your cause. You say you need people to go door to door to register people to vote? I can do that. Infact with my extensive knowledge and experience in business, I can probably use the $10 an hour you pay me to hire out a bunch of Mexicans to go door to door for me so I can just act as the middleman. Smart thinking eh? I can do more. As you may already know, Orange County is a pretty conservative area. What you young liberals need is someone who looks good in a suit. Conservative republicans love that stuff. They'll eat it up. If your group drives up in a bunch of Prius hybrid vehicles while dressed in T-shirts with peace signs on the front, people aren't going to take you seriously. You need a man in a suit, and that man is me. Let's set up a time the two of us can meet. If liberals and conservatives both work together, we can accomplish what we're really trying to accomplish: getting rid of the illegal Mexicans in our community. Am I right?

Let's talk,
Willie K.

No comments:

Post a Comment