Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Difference between black people and white people

I've noticed something. When black people ring my doorbell, it's usually for different purposes than when white people ring my doorbell.

Today some white people rang my doorbell and wanted to talk to me about my relationship with Jesus Christ. What the hells wrong with these people? My relationship with anyone is my business. My relationship with Jesus could be great, or it could be horrible. Who are they to ask me? It's none of their business. Jesus and I could be gay ass buddies for all they know, it's none of their business.

When black people ring my doorbell, they usually don't ask me about my relationship with Christ. I can respect that. But then they get into the whole, "yo brotha, you wanna buy some magazines? Come on, help a brotha out, I'm a recovering crack addict".

We don't pay extremely high property taxes and extremely high prices for a house here to be bothered with this nonsense. Jesus christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment