Friday, July 31, 2009

It does matter if you're black or white. Fuck Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson was wrong. It does matter if you're black or white.

I wanted to find out if people in Orange County were a bunch of pussy liberals. I posted two personal ads on craiglist: one posing as a white woman, the other a black woman. The ads were both pretty similar in content. Both expressed pro racial views and both were seeking men who were pro black or pro white in their outlook.

I predicted the pro white personal ad would result in a lot of hate mail and the eventual deletion of the personal ad. I predicted a different outcome for the pro black personal. Not only would people accept it, but no one will send me hatemail.

Here are the two ads I posted.

The first one:

Title: White female seeking WHITE man

Just like the title says. I'm seeking a racially aware white male around my age. By racially aware I mean you are proud of your white heritage and are not a liberal apologetic sissy boy. I'm 25, cute, active and very caring. I don't have kids or anything. I've never dated anyone who wasn't white, and it would be great if you hadn't either. Please do not email me if you're not a racially aware white man. I am not interested in anyone else and will not respond to your emails.

Tattoos displaying your proud heritage are a definite plus. A huge plus if you are a skinhead or into that scene.

If you're interested please send me an email and talk to me about some of the recent pro white books you've read lately. I just finished Mein Kampf and the Turner Diaries. What did you read?


Here is the second personal I posted posing as a black woman.

Second email:


Black woman seeking Black man

Hi boys,

My name is Bernice and I'm seeking a man between the ages of 26-35. Please only email me if you're black and fit into the age group. I won't respond to emails from guys who are not black. I've never dated outside my race because I think it's wrong. It would be great if you feel the same way.

A little about myself. I'm college educated and am currently working as a counselor in high school. I enjoy reading about African history and heritage. It would be great if you were into your own history and roots.

I just read a few books about Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad and OJ Simpson. Please email me if you're interested in finding out more and we'll see where this leads :)

Bernice



As I predicted, the pro white posting was automatically responded to by hateful and threats while the pro black posting didn't. I know the two postings are not identical, but the contents within are similar. Both expressed racial pride, both expressed the desire not to interbreed and both talked about books that are either pro white or pro black. Maybe people like the name, "Bernice" more than "Cheryl"? I sure as hell wouldn't. When I think, "Bernice" I think fat black bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment