Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Do Christians have a good sense of humor?

I've decided to make a user account on some Christian message board. My goal there is to see if Christian people have a sense of humor. This will be an ongoing investigation so check back every few days if you want to see how they respond to my chat topics.

My first post on that site was in their "introduction thread". Below is the chat post transcripts. I will update it with responses once they're available.


Hello everyone!

I'm new on this message board and a newly coverted Christian! A friend of mine from work told me to join him at his local church. He's been pressuring me to go for awhile now so I finally went and I loved it!

There were so many cute girls there and they even had a bbq the day I was there. The man who read from the bible was a very talented speaker and I enjoyed listening to him speak. I just purchased my own bible from ebay and will be reading it as soon as it arrives.

Anyways I just wanted to say hi!

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment