Saturday, May 30, 2009

Would you rather have a gay son or slutty daughter?

If I had to choose I would rather have a slutty daughter. I think having a slutty daughter is less of a liability than a gay son because you can just blame your daughter's loose morals on her mother. If someone has a gay son it usually reflects poorly on the dad.

It's also easier on you to have a slutty daughter. Your coworkers might sometimes tease you about your cute litte slut of a daughter, but it won't be too bad. Example: "Hey Jeff, hows that daughter of yours". A simple response of, "Hey fuck you mind your own business" will end the discussion.

With a gay son it'll be a bit more difficult. Your coworkers would always ask, "Hey Jeff, hows your boy doing in soccer?" You'll never hear the end of it.

With a slutty daughter you will have more to look forward to. With enough hard work and sexual favors, your little angel can sleep her way to the top and land some pretty good jobs like TV anchor woman or talk show host.

With a gay son the most you can expect from the little disappointment would be a professor of philosophy at some third tier no name college. In Wisconsin.

This question is always hard to answer. Nobody really wants a gay son or slutty daughter. I think if I really had a choice I would choose to have a slutty son and lesbian daughter.

This would be ideal because I can bond with my son and ask, "so how many broads you nail this week? Four? Alright"

With a lesbian daughter I can ask, "hey princess, are you pregnant? Oh yea, of course not. Good job"

No comments:

Post a Comment